Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Matt's Blog: Pilot

This being my first real blog, I decided to get straight to the point. I like to talk politics, and especially with what's at stake with this election, I decided that a blog would be my best outlet for my thoughts and comments on the campaign, as well as other issues and interests of mine that I feel like sharing. DISCLAIMER: I hope not to offend anyone, but my perception of MANY (not all) blogs is that they are simply ways for people to whine and complain about this or that or to display vague emotions about events in their lives. Let me say this though, I do not in any way think that emotions are bad, nor do I think that certain "emotionally" bent blogs are bad either. Let me further state that any of the above statements about "many blogs" does not refer to any of my friends, family, peers, or any other associations of mine. Simply put, my primary reason for wanting to write is not to display my emotions, but rather what goes through my head about different things.

In keeping with the topic of politics, I want to quickly point out an observation I made today from a YouTube video. If you can bear to watch this, do it, and see if you make the same connection as I do...



Is this creepy or what? I might be the only one, but to me this says nothing but....



That's right, the Hitler youth of then is now the Obama youth of today. Folks, we simply cannot afford a man running our country that has such a tainted past.

More to come...

3 comments:

Joni Scott said...

Welcome to blog world!! Its great to have another conservative voice out here. In fact.. Grace and I will hook you up with WordPress and problogger so you can learn how to really get this out there. ;-)
Guess what? You are NOT the first to draw the "Obama Youth" connclusion. I had already seen this video here: http://michellemalkin.com/2008/09/30/the-obama-childrens-chorus/
You almost quoted Michelle malkins thoughts on it! LOL
400 have not bent the knee...

Bethany said...

Yay! I'm glad you made a blog. Now you can be cool with the rest of us.

Grace@ MammaInTheScene said...

michelle malkin posted this video only edited to mix the hitler youth. http://michellemalkin.com/2008/10/02/the-obama-childrens-chorus-recut/

the original got deleted